Wednesday 7 March 2012

JaM 10 Ten things...........

This week at JaM.......... Jody is seeking to extract some juicy info about ourselves........................................

I love following Jody's Blog, shes sooo creative, funny, honest and inspiring.............................

I started my second blog to encourage myself to get back into all things creative inside the house, to finish off all those projects and maybe start a few more...............................make myself some stylish new shirts and tops !!!
Well I've at least brought some patterns...................and cut up a few old shirts for some experimenting.....

Now back to this weeks JaM ........10 Things i can bring myself to share with my dear blogging friends........

  1. My star sign is Capricorn and i can be a tad stubborn.

  2. I turn 50 next year..........and don't want a party, holiday to Italy instead (dreaming)

  3. When i turned 40 my husband Bob brought me a horse a beautiful part Arab i named Tim, we spent 8 wonderful years learning together, bush walks, navigation rides, show-jumping and cross country jumping.
Last year i made the most hardest decision to sell him......... his new home is not far away and his new owner is a 11 year old boy who attends riding with disabled, a few weeks ago they came 3rd in the Summer Royal at Werribee................I'm happy Tim is well looked after and making a young boys life fun!!

4. This year iv'e swapped horse-riding for  Yoga.

5. I prefer reading (i love books) than watching TV.

6.I am the youngest of 3 daughters and had a carefree childhood.

7.After my 1st marriage failed i swore i'd never get married again, My second husband rose to the challenge and it took him 6 six years to change my mind. (i'm glad he did)

8.I have a secret(not any more) ambition to write a book.

9.I drink tea at home but love(need) to have coffee with a girlfriend a couple of times a week.

10.I have really curly hair which has annoyed me all my life and drives me crazy!!! but when i straighten it my children laugh and everyone says they like it curly..........
Last year when i was overseas i had it all cut off nice and short...............its grown back now
                                        



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your little secrets. My hair is beyond curly and I had it cut really short a few years ago and have kept it short. Makes life so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take the party if it's all that's going Andrea! When I turned 50 I got very little in the way of anything exciting for turning the big half century, even though I dropped enough hints!! Not even the party! :( Mind you, if the Italy trip is offered, you'd be silly to say no!!! :)))))
    You definitely have to go for the book though. It would be something you'll regret if you don't even give it a try. Never live with those sorts of regrets.
    Gorgeous horse. Must have been very hard to let go.
    Thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment.
Happy sewing!